How to draft contracts legally compliant? How can potential pitfalls be avoided?
Who is liable when and for what in case of purchase and service contracts?
What are the key issues to be observed with regard to warranty and guarantee?
Who is responsible when and for what in a company? And who may delegate obligations when, how and to whom?
How to organise legally reliable and compliant and what are the legal consequences of responsibility and delegation?
better to know how...
I am specialized in
- Labour Law / Occupational Safety
- Operational Safety: Safety Responsibility, Company Organisation, Liability of Executive Staff
- Product Safety ("CE-Legislation") / Product Liability / Technical Law / Environmental Law
- Contract Law / Sale of Goods / Private and Public Building Law
- ... as a certified lawyer for governmental issues and administrative law
Furthermore: Member of the year 2012 of the VDSI – Organisation for Safety, Health and Environmental Protection at Work
» Certificate: VDSI-Mitglied-des-Jahres-2012.pdf
Take the opportunity of support tailored according to the needs of your company / your organisation by
- Inhouse-Seminars / Trainings
- On-site Counselling
You will receive
- high-quality legal advice
- for reasonable compensation